SO we ended up having a quiet night in, watching movies and eating snacks. Unfortunately, by 9.30pm everyone was asleep on the couch except me!
You see this??? While most people were having a boozefest, my house was having a snoozefest =_=;; I didn't bother doing any NYE makeup, since we didn't go anywhere, but today I decided to a New Year's Day look :) My first FOTD for 2013!
The lipstick is actually a little bit darker & more burgundy IRL, more a true oxblood, like this picture:
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, No. 31
- elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, St Lucia
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Baked and Chopper
- stila Eyeshadow, Karat
- elf Studio Pigment Eyeshadow, Golden Goddess
- Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen
- Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick, Cherry Bomb
This look is simple, but vampy. I love gold and deep red together, and that oxblood shade is so hot right now..
Just for kicks...
|Yes, a collage of my face. Because you haven't seen it enough.|
I hope everyone had a funner NYE than I did!! Well I was ridiculously tired anyway, so if I didn't make myself stay up, I probably would have been asleep on the couch too.