It’s St Patrick’s Day tomorrow, so I thought I’d try something green with my nails and makeup. So here is my St Patrick’s Day mani and FOTD.
Sorry for my dry hands :(
I used Sinful Colors Open Seas as a base (supposedly it's a dupe for OPI Mermaid Tears), Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on my index finger and attempted a four leaf clover on my ring finger with Diamond Cosmetics Don’t Teal My Heart (which I won from Jeanie at Midnite Manicures!). I think it turned out pretty cute, even if my clover isn’t the best. I also used a new topcoat, which I will be posting about soon :)
I hardly ever wear green eyeshadow and couldn’t find a mint green, so I used my Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE eye pencil.
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #31
- elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- elf Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
- elf Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Medium
- Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE Eye Pencil in Green
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Narc
- Dolly Wink Long Mascara
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Do you have any plans for St Patrick’s Day? We are heading down to visit family in San Diego :) I might look for a mint shadow to wear and do the same look, but with mint so it matches my nails!